2015 Healthcare Information Security Today Survey
Update on the Continuing Efforts to Protect Patient Data
Healthcare organizations must comply with federal HIPAA regulations to protect patient data. But the ever-changing threat landscape requires more robust security risk management programs that can defend against the unknown. So how are healthcare entities doing with their regulatory compliance, and beyond that, their efforts to strengthen overall security and privacy of health data, including preventing and detecting breaches?
We conducted our fourth annual Healthcare Information Security Today survey to find out.
The 2015 survey sheds light on seven hot topics:
- Top Threats: Today’s Worries and What’s on the Horizon
- Breach Trend Analysis: Concerns About Business Associates
- Compliance Efforts: Reality Check Needed
- Mitigating Risks: Still A Long Way to Go
- Governance: Choosing a Framework
- Top Priorities and Budget Trends
- Staffing: Role of CISO, Skills Sought