Product Marketing Manager
The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the outbound product marketing activities, including messaging and positioning of products and corresponding solutions, content creation, presentation creation and delivery to internal and external audiences. Ability to independently translate technical capabilities into customer benefits is crucial. This role requires a strong understanding of the security market and understanding of how enterprise technology buyers buy, their buying criteria, and the content required to influence a purchase throughout the buyer’s journey. Experience in building supporting collateral for the sales channel is also important.
The ideal candidate has proven experience working directly with engineering and product management teams, can show work examples of exemplary writing, and can provide a list of recent venues where s/he presented.
- Develop and execute product (new & release) launch strategies: positioning and messaging that differentiates products in the market
- Define, develop and deliver sales tools (e.g. demos, presentations) that communicate the product value proposition to the sales and channel sales teams
- Define, develop and deliver marketing collateral (e.g. brochures, data sheets, blogs, videos, podcasts), competitive collateral, and sales and channel partner training
- Technical editing and review of marketing team documents for technical accuracy
- Support the sales process (e.g. provide product sales expertise, input for RFPs)
- Be a product evangelist
- Develop the core technical positioning and messaging for the product and partnership integrations
- Perform product demos and presentations for customers, and prospects at tradeshows, events, or meetings
- Work with integration partners and engineering to develop and extend the technical partnership, as appropriate: technical roadmap exchanges, licensing renewals and certifications
- Help gather and requirements from customers, including third-party party integrations and document as needed
- Support the creation of innovative marketing programs that drive demand
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Product Marketing Manager, experience in a field facing role or military experience in the security space
- Technical background with 5+ years in the cybersecurity market
- Technical undergrad with a degree in business or marketing preferred; (MBA preferred)
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching award-winning products; writing samples will be required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with attention to detail and quality; sharing of presentation experience and demonstration of other external written communication experience required (blogs, social media, bylines, published research, etc.)
- Culture fit: has a can-do attitude, enjoys being an active participant in a high-performance team, and knows how to have fun while operating at the insane pace of a successful startup
- Available to travel ~25% of the time
Technical Product Manager
Location: Bangalore, India
The hired candidate will be a passionate security professional with experience in a formal product management role. The candidate will primarily drive the backlog management and feature grooming for engineering team. This will cover all facets of engagement such as grooming the feature for engineers, use case scenario descriptions for marketing and showcasing the product to customers.
- Planning and requirements for features in the product
- Work with engineers to prioritize and define features
- Articulate and present product benefits to marketing team, sales engineering and support
- Be able to understand and discover emerging tools and technologies in the security industry
- Be passionate so as to be in the know of changes in the threat landscape
- 10 years of industry experience with 5 years in technical product management role
- Background with network and/or endpoint security platforms
- Self-driven at exploring competitive or similar products
- Experienced at engaging with business development and customers to seek their needs
- Bachelors in a technical discipline is preferred
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate features in a manner that its easily understood by the target audience
Attivo Networks is looking for a recent college graduate to join our growing team as a full-time Marketing Specialist. Attivo Networks is a fast-growing startup that uses deception-based technology innovation to detect cyberattacks. To support this growing team, you will support the event marketing manager over seeing logistics for events in the United States, Europe and the Middle East. You will also support the marketing team in a variety of other tasks including but not limited to email campaigns, blogs, channel support, etc.
This is fantastic opportunity for a recent college graduate, high energy individual to gain first-hand experience at a cybersecurity company and to enjoy a start-up company culture. If you are entrepreneurial, ambitious, and ready to change the world, this role is for you.
Day to Day:
- Manage end to end all trade shows and events, strategy, logistics and execution
- Create world class events while ensuring brand consistency and delivering on unique customer experiences
- Shipping booth and event supplies as well as other necessary items that need to be shipped
- Support internal and external events as needed
- Answers phones and assist with office logistics
- Assist with planning and logistics for inhouse meetings
- Grow your skillset with the company—as things change, find ways to innovate and take on additional projects
What We Are Looking For:
- Strong organizational skills, you will be helping to manage logistics over several events per weeks
- Strong communication skills with the ability to have correspond and work with people of all levels
- Previous event planning experience is a plus
- Must have advanced Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook experience.
- A knack for organization with the aim to make things more effective and efficient
- Must have a can-do attitude. We are a startup and as such must have an openness to do whatever is needed to achieve our results and customer success.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
Location: Fremont, CA
Content Design Specialist
Attivo is seeking a highly skilled Content Design Specialist to create marketing brochures and technical collateral. Job duties will include cover design, creation of supporting graphics using a pre-determined theme and design template construction. Experience in InDesign template creation highly desired but not required.
The successful candidate will be detail oriented with excellent layout and proofing skills. Must be fluent in graphic applications including Indesign, Photoshop and/or Illustrator. Must also be able to work with the Microsoft suite of Word, Publisher and Powerpoint. Must be able to work with multiple projects and be able to perform within tight deadlines, have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt to a changing environment and acquire new skills.
Candidate must be comfortable taking direction mostly from email communications and must be willing as needed to participate in discussions that may occur in the evening with Attivo headquarters based in California.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete creation of specific printed projects in inDesign, PPT and other Microsoft applications
- Complete creation of specific printed projects in inDesign, PPT and other Microsoft applications
- Execute revisions as necessary
- Prepare and create style guides
- Create mock-ups and presentation comps as needed
- Attend creative concept meetings and presentations
- Create designs and layouts for specific printed projects (desired but not required)
ESSENTIAL JOB SKILLS/ABILITIES ESSENTIAL JOB SKILLS/ABILITIES
- Results-orientated, deadline-driven and used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Organize, prioritize, and control job responsibilities.
- Work with minimal direct supervision.
- Must be proficient with relevant design related programs, including PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, Publisher, Word and PowerPoint.
- Accurate typing and data entry skills via Macintosh & PC keyboards.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects and perform well with aggressive turnaround times.
- Communicate effectively with management and co-workers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofing, grammar and spelling.
- Must be confident to take a project from concept to completion.
- Ability to learn and utilize new technology quickly and accurately as it pertains to our business.
Digital Marketing Manager
Attivo Networks is looking for a highly driven, ambitious individual interested in technology marketing and innovation to fill the Digital Marketing Manager position. This role will be responsible for managing digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution and overseeing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM), online advertising and lead generation programs.
- Create and execute online marketing programs aligned to company initiatives
- Oversee relationship with and performance of 3rd party sales appointment setting vendor
- Plan and execute Google SEO and SEM programs
- Execute and/or support branding and advertising activities
- Overall campaign calendar management
- Define and track lead generation results to ensure goals are being met
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in creating and executive demand generation programs
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or business-related field or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- In-depth Marketo experience required
- Experience with sales and lead tracking tools (Salesforce, etc.)
- Must have an interest in the software and technology industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High energy and self-starter
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and mange time effectively
- Proven track record managing search marketing programs
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of cyber security and industry terms and technology
- Experience with graphic design applications