Support Login.

twenty + six =

 

Cyberattack Leaves Millions Without Mobile Phone Service in Venezuela

 

Cyberattack Leaves Millions Without Mobile Phone Service in Venezuela

A massive cyberattack that took down government websites in Venezuela earlier this week also has left seven million mobile phone users without service, the government said Thursday.

A group that calls itself The Binary Guardians claimed responsibility for attacks that targeted the websites of the government, the supreme court and the National Assembly.

“These terrorist actions which affected the Movilnet’s GSM platform on Wednesday left without communication seven of the state operator’s 13 million users,” Science and Technology Minister Hugbel Roa said.

Read more>>>