There has been tremendous attention given to recent large-scale attacks and why they have been so challenging to avoid, detect, and remediate.
When attackers evade the first line of network defense, having secondary controls to fill in the gaps is crucial in detecting adversaries who can break free to infiltrate the network.
This session will focus on the Achilles heel of businesses related to closing the gap between endpoint and identity protection.
Join to learn how security teams can:
• Anticipate methods an attacker will use to break out from an infected endpoint and ambush their every move.
• Quickly uncover credential and Active Directory access weaknesses before attackers can leverage them to exploit AD or advance their attack.
• Detect an adversary who looks and acts like a member of the organization and is moving in operational blind spots
• Bolster endpoint threat detection with early alerting and derailment of privilege escalation activities (credential theft, traversing mapped shares, and AD attacks)
• Gather actionable threat intelligence and simplify remediation
We’ll also share how innovations in Active Directory vulnerability assessment and live attack detection are doing what SIEMs and log management have never been able to do.