DECEPTION TECHNOLOGY: LUXURY ITEM OR LIFE LINE?
Presented by Tony Cole, CTO of Attivo Networks
Is deception technology only for mature security operations or is it an effective cyber security solution to help companies mature their capabilities? Organizations continue to build their security stacks, yet advanced threats and insiders continue to breach networks and extract valuable data. Learn how deploying decoys throughout your environment can build the bridge strengthening all the levels in your security stack. Join us for this session where you’ll hear about real-world deployment experiences, the value customers are realizing, and what Red Teams are saying about deception-based threat detection.
- What deception is and how it fits into the security stack
- The limitations of Defense in Depth strategies, where they’ve succeeded and where they need support
- Convincing the hunters and ultimately the hackers that high-fidelity deception decoys are indistinguishable from the real thing
- Share strengths and weaknesses of deception
- Making it make sense from an investment perspective: the economics of defense and how to craft a business case