The relentless stream of ransomware and high-profile breaches in 2021 have highlighted the importance of detecting lateral movement early in an attack to limit the intruder damages. Attackers have demonstrated their ability to evade defenses, compromise Active Directory, and freely move laterally within networks to conduct wide-spread attacks.
Now more than ever, healthcare organizations must prioritize lateral movement and privileged escalation detection to protect their organizations early in the attack cycle.
Join Errol Weiss, H-ISAC Chief Security Officer and Carolyn Crandall, Chief Security Advocate and CMO of Attivo Networks as they discuss:
- Post compromise detection by attack technique vs. signatures
- Active Directory and new innovation to protect it
- How to improve visibility to attack paths and AD vulnerabilities
- Efficient ways to detect adversary recon, privilege escalation, and lateral movement
- How the Attivo Endpoint Detection Net (EDN) suite of products fit into the MITRE ATT&CK framework and boosts detection performance (avg 42% over EDR)
- The Attivo free use EDN suite offer and how H-ISAC members can participate
If you think you know Attivo for its deception innovation, you’ll want to see what the company now does for Active Directory protection and data concealment. Cybercriminals cannot see or access the real data, which is stopping ransomware attackers in their tracks.