The Hot 150 can be seen at Cybersecurity150.com.
Thousands of startups have been formed over the past decade to focus on combating cybercrime, which is expected to cost the world $6 trillion annually by 2021 – up from $3 trillion in 2015. The Hot 150 features the most innovative companies in this market.
The list consists of pure-play companies focused exclusively or primarily on cybersecurity.
The Hot 150 selection criteria includes some or all of the items below for each company:
- Cybersecurity Sector (market category)
- Problem(s) Solved
- Feedback from CISOs and Decision Makers
- Feedback from IT Security Evaluators & Recommenders
- Feedback from VARs, SIs and Consultants
- Venture Capital Raised
- Founder and Management Pedigree
- Company Growth (Revenues and Employees)
- Recognized as a Best Place to Work
- Customer Base and Notable Wins / Implementations
- Channel Programs
- Published Product, Technology, and Services Reviews
- Demos and Presentations at Conferences
- Media Coverage
- Social Media Followers and Engagement
- Research, Reports, and Surveys Published