OODA CTO Bob Gourley was joined by Tony Cole of Attivo Networks in an interactive discussion on the state of cybersecurity, with a focus on how deception technologies can be leveraged by organizations of all sizes to mitigate risks.
This interview examines:
- The evolution of the early cyber “honey pots” designed to trap hackers into modern, scalable, hard to detect deception technologies
- How adversaries have changed over the last two decades and what it means for the future
- The despicable behavior of cyber adversaries during the pandemic and what it means for cyber attacks after the pandemic
- The need for cybersecurity solutions to work well together
- How executives in business can learn of the most relevant technologies for them without having to meet with thousands of vendors
Watch or listen to the full interview at OODA Loop here.